Always have money burning holes in my account so always need to buy something LOL. January was not as active as buying as the last few months and i do not expect the next few months to be that active but steady and forward with small concise buys.
- First buy was MGIC had tried to buy some late last year and think i did get a small buy in but some times it was hard as the spreads were to wide as i have to buy it with a limit order. I bought on 01/16/2019 31 shares at $8.00 a share for a total of $248.00. This will add to $8.83 to my dividends.
- The second buy was KO on 01/18/2019 I bought 5 shares at $47.67 for a total of $238.35 this will add $7.80 to my dividends.
- My third buy was a new one and it was DAL so on 01/22/2019 I dipped my little toe in and bought some i bought 3 shares at $47.51 for a total of $142.53, this will add $4.20 to my dividends.
- My fourth buy was MO i have consistently bought this over the the years and figured on a dip why not lower my cost basis some. On 01/22/2019 I bought 3 shares at $45.54 for a total of $136.61 this will add $10.8 to my dividends.
- My fifth buy on 01/23/2019 i bought more DAL 1 share at $47.08 for $47.08 this will add $1.40 to my dividends
- My 6th buy i bought another one i have bought over the years on 01/23/2019 i bought BAC and i bought 4 shares at $28.73 for $114.92 this will add $2.40 to dividends.
- On 01/25/2019 my 7th buy i bought 3 shares of ABBV at $80.17 for a total of $240.51 this will add $12.84 to my dividends.
- On 01/28/2019 i bought 3 shares of AZZ at $43.66 for a total of $130.98 this will add $2.04 to my dividends.
- My final buy was on 01/28/2019 also CFFN 8 shares at $13.60 for a total of $108.77 this will add $2.72 to my dividends.
So it was a busy buying month in hindsight, I spent a total of $1407.75 buy pure quality high grade stocks that will pay me dividends for years to come. I added $53.03 in future dividend income. Have you bought anything lately let me know in the comments.
December the buy continued a little as the markets continued to slide and it was a wild ride but the object is to get great companies at great prices.
12/06/2018 bought 12 shares of GIS for $475.32 at $39.61 a share adding $23.52 a year in dividends
12/07/2018 Bought 14 shares of KR for $406.98 at $29.07 a share adding $7.84 a year in dividends
12/10/2018 bought 14 shares of BAC for $346.92 at $24.78 a share adding $8.40 in dividends
12/17/2018 bought 15 shares of NRZ for $235.05 at $15.67 a share adding $30.00 in dividends
12/21/2018 bought 5 shares of GIS for $200.40 at $40.08 a share adding $9.80 in dividends
12/21/2018 bought 12 shares of MGIC for $91.80 at $7.65 a share adding $3.72 in dividends
12/24/2018 bought 12 shares of KR for $320.94 at $26.75 a share adding $6.72 in dividends
12/26/2018 bought 13 shares of HBI for $152.75 at $11.75 a share adding $7.80 in dividends
Total spent was $2230.16 which added to my dividends a total of $97.80 a year. while big spending will slowdown we will still see some nice buys this year. Have you bought anything lately?
Another dividend increase. i love these as they help take back my time and time is precious. Dividend raises help you get where you are going faster. whther its just bills paid or work part time or just the freedom to do what you want from time to time.
Declaration of Dividend for the First Half of 2018
In accordance with its dividend distribution policy, the Company’s board of directors declared a semi-annual cash dividend in the amount of $0.155 per share and in the aggregate amount of about $7.6 million, reflecting approximately 75% of its distributable profits for the first half of 2018.
The dividend is payable on September 5, 2018 to all of the Company’s shareholders of record at the close of the NASDAQ Global Select Market on August 22, 2018.
In accordance with Israeli tax law, the dividend is subject to withholding tax at source at the rate of 30% (if the recipient of the dividend is at the time of distribution or was at any time during the preceding 12-month period the holder of 10% or more of the Company’s share capital) or 25% (for all other dividend recipients) of the dividend amount payable to each shareholder of record, subject to applicable exemptions.
The dividend will be paid in US dollars on the ordinary shares of Magic Software Enterprises that are traded both on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
This is a 24% increase. I own 57 shares this will add $3.42. Every dollar counts and we are counting this also.
O-$.192 4th raise for this year
Flo – $3.61
announced 2017 effective 2018
2018-total raises is $171.31
Have you had any raises lately?
Another dividend hike and it is huge one. I have been thinking about adding to this stock but havent yet hopefully soon though.
OR YEHUDA, Israel, August 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ —
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:MGIC), a global provider of software platforms for enterprise mobility, cloud applications, and business integration, announced today that in compliance with its dividend distribution policy, its Board of Directors has declared a semi-annual cash dividend in the amount of US $0.13 per share and in the aggregate amount of approximately US $5.9 million for the first half of 2017, reflecting 75% of its distributable profits.
The dividend is payable on September 13, 2017 to all of the Company’s shareholders of record at the close of the NASDAQ Global Select Market on August 29, 2017.
Continue reading “MGIC dividend hike”