Awesome April has come and gone and left us with some dividends to count And counting we will do. as we need to figure out how much dividends we got. The best thing about dividends are they come in no matter if the market is up or down.
Busy month for buying and 1 sell and a trim off of GOOG which you can read about here .
An Awesome total of $502.68, three straight months over $500.00 What is not to like about this? You can compare last years results on the page and also see what percentage each dividend was.
As you can see i was paid 16 times by 16 companies. That comes out to $31.41 per company.
If i were to go to my Durango Joes coffee shop at 2.97 a cup times 30 is $89.01. That would leave me with a nice $413.58 to put towards my bills. I am going to eventually put it all back in the stock market, I brought in $16.75 a day. This is a 19.61 percent increase over last April. Total for year now I have brought in $2157.91 which brings our total per day $17.98. Total lifetime tracked dividends is $18921.19. Definitely seeing the results each month. The 12 month estimated dividend stands at $6,473.73 based on this month, through the end of 2019. You can see the results after time a mix of dividend reinvestment and adding on my own has helped this tremendously. This month would pay 3 of my bills, but when i inherit the house i will have more so i want to be able to cover most of those also. Looking at the chart you can see what percentage of dividend was from each company this month. You can look at the past dividends page which has now been updated Past Dividends.
With $502.68 brought in this month and a total of $2157.91 I am 29.56 percent of my Bronze level goal of $7300. I put a some dent in it but i was hoping to be closer to 35 percent there is still lots of time and I am hoping by the end of June to be at 50 percent or higher we will see. My 12 month out Prospective dividend dropped from $6978.31 to 6930.04
I will be making some changes to my Portfolio, not all at once but over time to streamline it into a poertfolio that is driven by dividend increases. This will take time and will have some sells and hard decisions. but in the end i will have a better portfolio.
For those that like total return I am gonna start including it in here, I myself just care about the dividends but some like the total return
Since June 18 when i first moved my money i through April 30, 2019 i have a 9.52 percent S&p 500 TR is 10.83 percent increase. Increase from Jan 1st -April 30 15.66 percent S&p 500 TR is 17.12 percent for the month of March it is 2.69 percent to 4.05 percent to the S&P 500 TR
How was your month? Let me know in the comments below.
As its the last day of the month i can assure you i wont buy anymore this month but no promises on how much i buy next month. Now on to the buys
- On 2/4 i bought 1 share of SBUX for a total of $67.22 this raises my dividend by $1.44
- On 2/4 i purchased 3 shares of KDP at $27.21 for $81.63 this raises my yearly dividend by $1.8
- On 2/4 I purchased 2 shares of R at $58.36 for a total of $116.72 This is a new position and raises my dividend by $4.32
- On 2/7 I purchased 10 shares of R at $57.98 for a total of $579.80 this raises my dividend by $21.60
- On 2/8 I purchased 4 shares of CIM at $19.04 for a total of $76.15 this raises my dividend by $8.00
- On 2/11 I purchased 3 shares of BAC at $28.28 for a total of $84.84 this raises my dividend by $1.80
- On 2/11 I purchased 3 shares of KR at $27.61 for a total of $82.82 this raises my dividend by $1.68
- On 2/12 I purchased 3 shares of OHI at $36.51 for a total of $109.54 this raises my dividend by $7.92
- On 2/14 I purchased 6 shares of VLO at $83.22 for a total of $499.35 this is a new buy and raises my dividend by $21.60
- On 2/14 I purchased 5 shares of KO at $46.21 for a total of $231.05 this raises my dividend by $8.00
- On 2/15 I purchased 2 shares of KO at $45.59 for a total of $91.17 this raises my dividend by $3.20
- On 2/20 I purchased 5 shares of ABBV at $79.75 for a total of $398.75 this raises my dividend by $21.4
- On 2/22 I purchased 3 shares of KDP at $27.65 for a total of $82.94 this raises my dividend by $1.80
- On 2/26 I purchased 10 shares of D at $73.66 for a total of $736.55 This is a new buy and raises my dividend by $36.70
- on 2/27 i purchased 5 shares pf SBUX at $70.48 for a total of $352.40 this raises my dividend by $7.20
- On 2/27 i purchased 2 shares of ABBV at $79.35 for a total of $158.70 this raises my dividend by $8.56
- On 2/28 I purchased 2 shares of ABBV at $79.06 for a total of $158.12 this raises my dividend by $8.56
- On 2/28 I purchased 3 shares of DAL at $49.81 for a total of $149.43 this raises my dividend by $4.20
- On 2/28 I purchased 2 shares of VLO at $82.20 for a total of $164.41 this raises my dividend by $7.20
- On 2/28 I purchased 11 shares of KDP at $25.50 for a total of $280.49 $6.60
My one sell was SJT of 152 shares on 2/11 which i got $642.17 minus -.01 cent fee it has a variable rate but it lowered my total by about $50.00 But with Turmoil in NM im glad to be out of it.
21 transactions made this month i was busy My buys totaled $4501.78 I was helped with the sell total dividends broought in is $183.58-$50 = $133. wish i could do this every month, I am very pleased with this months haul. Have you bought anything lately?
Another month has passed the weather has turned cooler the leaves for the most part in my yard are off the trees. Mr Market has been very volatile, which has given some good buying oppurtunities which you can see here and here. as you can see thats lots of buys in case you had missed the 2 posts. The buying will slow down as i build upp cash positions but will continue to make buys. Continue reading “October Dividend Income Report”
On Tuesday Aug 8 I made another buy. It was KDP and it was my second buy of KDP. this becomes my 13th buy this year.
KDP is a leading producer of 1) specialty coffee and single-serve brewing systems available in more than 20mn homes and offices in North America. Keurig has partnerships with many global coffee, tea and cocoa brands. 2) Dr Pepper is the 3rd largest carbonated beverage producer in the US with strength in flavored (non-cola) carbonated beverages. It also has a diverse portfolio of non-carb beverages.
This buy was for 11 shares at $23.80 a share this came at a cost of $261.80. because I am a Platinum rewards member with BAC/Merrill Edge this was a free trade. At .60 Cents a share this will add $6.60 dollars a year to my dividends.
Have you bought anything lately?
ON 07/18/2018 I decided to buy KDP. this was my first time buying and shortly after the merger. Keurig Dr Pepper, Inc. manufactures and markets non-alcoholic beverages. The company is headquartered in the Burlington, Massachusetts. I bought 30 shares for $24.01. the total cost was $720.23. from what i here they will start off paying .60 cents a share so this will add $18.00 dollars a year to my forward income. This transaction was commission free. This buy gives me 32 wonderful dividend paying companies. This becomes my 6th buy this month. Remember every dollar counts.
Have you bought anything lately?
Disclaimer: Long KDP