August is officially over now We are well on our way into September. What did we buy or sell?
- On 08/02/2019 I bought 7 shares of R for $50.05 for a total of $350.35. This will add $15.68 to my dividends.
- On 08/05/2019 I bought 12 shares of FDUS for $14.68 for a total of $176.12. This will add $18.72 to my dividends.
- On 08/05/2019 I bought 7 shares of WBA for $52.15 for a total of $365.08. This will add $12.81 to my dividends.
- On 08/06/2019 I bought 11 shares of FDUS for $14.53 for a total of $159.80. This will add $17.16 to my dividends.
- On 08/07/2019 I bought 2 shares of HBI for $14.59 for a total of $29.18. This will add $1.20 to my dividends.
- On 08/09/2019 I bought 2 shares of PPL for $29.61 for a total of $59.22. This will add $3.30 to my dividends.
- On 08/09/2019 I bought 1 shares of BAC for $28.10 for a total of $28.10. This will add $.72 to my dividends.
- On 08/13/2019 I bought 2 shares of PPL for $29.20 for a total of $58.40. This will add $3.30 to my dividends.
- On 08/14/2019 I bought 5 shares of DAL for $57.16 for a total of $285.80. This will add $8.05 to my dividends.
- On 08/14/2019 I bought 5 shares of LYB for $73.02 for a total of $365.11. This will add $21.00 to my dividends.
- On 08/23/2019 I bought 3 shares of LYB for $69.20 for a total of $207.60. This will add $12.60 to my dividends.
- On 08/28/2019 I bought 4 shares of PPL for $29.06 for a total of $116.22. This will add $6.60 to my dividends.
- On 08/30/2019 I bought 30 shares of APTS for $13.61 for a total of $408.18. This will add $31.50 to my dividends.
Total for the month that i added in dividends was $152.64. I dint sell any dividend stocks but i did sell 2 shares of Google on 8/29 for a total of $2,384.71 which includes the $.05 fee. Not as many transactions this month but a nice amount added to my total dividends. I still spent $2609.16.
The portfolio page has been updated here.
Have you had any buys or sells lately let me know in the comments.
April was a nice month weather wise here has been warm and i think some nice buys came my way, of course I also had 2 sells. We will start with the buys.
- 4/1/19 2 shares of DUK bought at a price of $88.89 for a total of $177.78. This will add $7.42 a year to my dividends.
- 4/2/19 10 shares of VOD bought at a price of $18.49 for a total of $184.95. This will add $17.01 a year to my dividends.
- 4/2/19 2 shares of DUK bought at a price of $88.99 for a total of $177.97. This will add $7.42 a year to my dividends.
- 4/3/19 6 shares of WBA bought at a price of $54.81 for a total of $328.83 This will add $10.56 a year to my dividends.
- 4/12/19 3 shares of DUK bought at a price of $89.96 for total of $269.88. This will add $11.13 a year to my dividends
- 4/12/19 2 shares of CVX bought at a price of $119.05 for a total of $238.10. This will add $9.52 a year to my dividends.
- 4/16/19 2 shares of ABBV bought at a price of $80.88 for a total of $161.77. This will add $8.42 a year to my dividends.
- 4/16/19 2 shares of DUK bought at a price of $89.84 for a total of $179.69. This will add $7.42 a year to my dividends.
- 4/17/19 6 shares of ABBV bought at a price of $77.89 for a total of $467.34. This will add $25.68 a year to my dividends.
- 4/22/19 3 shares of AZZ bought at a price of $45.35 for a total of $136.05. This will add $2.04 a year to my dividends.
- 4/23/19 2 shares of WBA bought at a price of $53.57 for a total of $107.14. This will add $3.52 a year to my dividends.
- 4/26/19 4 shares of CVX bought at a price of $115.99 for a total of $463.96. This will add $19.04 a year to my dividends.
- 4/26/18 6 shares of VLO bought at a price of $89.47 for a total of $536.80. This will add $21.60 a year to my dividends.
- 4/29/19 3 shares of PPL bought at a price of $30.64 for a total of $91.92. This will add $4.95 a year to my dividends.
- 4/30/19 2 shares of R bought at a price of $62.45 fro a total of $124.91. This will add $4.32 a year to my dividends
Now i had 2 sells which is a rarity but one wasnt a dividend stock the first sell was GOOG I sold it for $1,205.19 after the $.02 cent fee was $1,205.17 the second sell was a result of a dividend cut, While i like my high yielders 3 cuts since i owned it is enough I sold 109 shares of AGNC for $1,939.62 which the fee was $.04 cents on this one it will be impossible to make up every month the dividend lost for awhile but hopefully dividend raises and buys will soon enough. AGNC cut its dividend by $.02 cents a month last month which dropped my down $26.16 a year by selling the rest i lost $209.28.
I spent and reallocated $3,647.09 dollars this month my future dividend growth is going to be fantastic over the next couple if years. These buys added $160.05 a year to my dividends, my net dividend for the year though because of the AGNC sell dropped $75.39, it will take a little while to get that back but overall i dont think it will affect my goals this year yet.
What have you bought and sold lately?
My favorite time of the month is here when we start reading peoples dividend reports and see how great you guys did and compute mine so we can see how I did. This month is no exception September is here Pumpkin spice coffee is already at SBUX and is probably best thrown in the trash after you order it but none the less another month is in the books.
August was the first full month that my sharebuilder account had been transferred over to Merrill Edge. So now while its hard to say its now a Merrill Edge account.
Along with my bigger purchase of KDP earlier in the month which I wrote about I alo purchased a smaller amount of VOD on August 20th for 5 shares with a price of $22.97 for a total of $114.85, commission free. This buy adds $8.75 to my forward dividends. Small buys count also and I want every dollar to count so we are. smaller buys we will describe here unless i make a few of them throughout a week.
Continue reading “August Dividend Report”
On Tuesday Aug 8 I made another buy. It was KDP and it was my second buy of KDP. this becomes my 13th buy this year.
KDP is a leading producer of 1) specialty coffee and single-serve brewing systems available in more than 20mn homes and offices in North America. Keurig has partnerships with many global coffee, tea and cocoa brands. 2) Dr Pepper is the 3rd largest carbonated beverage producer in the US with strength in flavored (non-cola) carbonated beverages. It also has a diverse portfolio of non-carb beverages.
This buy was for 11 shares at $23.80 a share this came at a cost of $261.80. because I am a Platinum rewards member with BAC/Merrill Edge this was a free trade. At .60 Cents a share this will add $6.60 dollars a year to my dividends.
Have you bought anything lately?
ON 07/18/2018 I decided to buy KDP. this was my first time buying and shortly after the merger. Keurig Dr Pepper, Inc. manufactures and markets non-alcoholic beverages. The company is headquartered in the Burlington, Massachusetts. I bought 30 shares for $24.01. the total cost was $720.23. from what i here they will start off paying .60 cents a share so this will add $18.00 dollars a year to my forward income. This transaction was commission free. This buy gives me 32 wonderful dividend paying companies. This becomes my 6th buy this month. Remember every dollar counts.
Have you bought anything lately?
Disclaimer: Long KDP
Made 2 small buys on July 12 2018. next best thing to receiving dividends is buy a company so that i get more dividends.
The first buy was CIM i bought a small portion only 10 shares for $18.89. I have owned this stock for awhile and have added to it over the years this buy will add $20.00 dollars a year to my dividends.
AGNC is the second buy i also bought 10 shares of it for $19.07. I have owned this stock for awhile and have added to it over the years this buy will add $21.6 dollars a year to my dividends. Both of these buys were commision free.
Both are Mreits while Capital One classified them in the reit section. Merrill Edge classifiers them as financial. 6 in one basket half a dozen in another lol.
Have you bought anything lately.
Disclaimer: Long all stocks mentioned
Yes the big double a buy and dividend hike on the same day i knew the hike was getting close but not sure when it would happen.
When my mom gave me her Morgan Stanley account, it came with $2,000 dollars in cash wich earns a paltry bit of interest. of course i missed the episode a few weeks ago where it dropped to $73. something. It may go up more it may drop more im not really trying to time the market but when i looked this morning and seen that XOM was $78.05 I had to pull that trigger.
A little about XOM.
Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) is the largest of the vertically integrated oil majors, as well as the largest publicly-traded corporation in the world by revenue. It was created on November 30, 1999, by the merger of Exxon and Mobil. The company has several divisions and hundreds of affiliates, including Exxon Mobil, Exxon, Esso, and Mobil.
The firm generates the majority of its income from liquid and natural gas sales, with earnings of $19.7 billion in 2017. The geographical diversity of Exxon Mobil’s exploration and production (E&P) activities make it less vulnerable to the regional production uncertainties that plague the industry. The company is also an international leader in the downstream refining industry with over 5,000 owned/leased retail stations and 4.9 million barrels per day of refining capacity at the end of 2017.
Continue reading “2018 buy number 5 and dividend hike XOM”
Altria Group, Inc. is an American corporation and one of the world’s largest producers and marketers of tobacco, cigarettes and related products. It operates worldwide and is headquartered in Henrico County, Virginia.
With that being said i since it is down off its highs i decided to delve in and buy this stock again this is the second time i have bought this stock this year. To make this possible possible i sold to stocks an ETF called EFA for $838.20 a total of 11 shares, i was up about $110.00 and i also sold a preferred stock DDPRB i sold 5.5 shares of it for $563.98 not sure how much i was up on that. As part of the streamlining process of getting better stocks and building a good solid dividend income.
Now the buy, it was for 29 shares of MO for a total of $1,902.91 including commisions. this adds $20.3 a quarter to my dividends and $81.2 a year. This buy gives me 147 shares total of MO. This buy brings my 12 month rolling prospective dividends to $5533.04. it becomes my third stock and also joins a mutual fund as stocks that pay over $400.00 a year.
Have you bought anything lately? Let me know in the comments below
Altria Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells cigarettes, smokeless products, and wine in the United States. It offers cigarettes primarily under the Marlboro brand; cigars principally under the Black & Mild brand; and moist smokeless tobacco products under the Copenhagen and Skoal, Red Seal, and Husky brands. The company also produces and sells varietal and blended table wines, and sparkling wines under the Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Crest, and 14 Hands names; and imports and markets Antinori, Torres, and Villa Maria Estate wines, as well as Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte in the United States. In addition, it provides finance leasing services primarily in aircraft, electric power, railcar, real estate, and manufacturing industries. The company sells its tobacco products primarily to wholesalers, including distributors; large retail organizations, such as chain stores; and the armed services. Altria Group, Inc. was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia
Yesterday put in my Sharebuilder auto buy. It was for MO almost every ones favorite sin stock. The buy was executed for 12.99 shares at a total cost of $850.00 including fees. This buy adds $8.57 a quarter and 34.29 a year. market has been on a wild ride this year and i feel fortunate anytime i can buy on any dip and today was agreat day as i bought it before it went into positive territory. This buy brings my 12 month dividend to $5,359.38
Have you bought anything? Let me know in the comments.
Disclaimer: Long MO
Yes I bought O on this recent downturn. Usually i get left out of these downturns not this time though. O is going through a rough patch rougher than most but as a good quality stock it will prevail and so will I.
On 2/07/2018 I bought 18 shares of O yes i stretched it by 1 i like to buy as much as i can with my allotted money and i went a little over but thats ok because in the long run it will literally pay off. Including trading fees this cost me $900.79. I was looking to keep it between $800-$900.00 but i stretched it a bit to buy that extra share.
Since O pays .219 a share this buy will bring an extra 3.94 a month or 47.30 a year. This brings my 12 month dividends to $5,339.79 every little bit helps.
Have you had any buys lately?
Disclaimer: Long O