Always have money burning holes in my account so always need to buy something LOL. January was not as active as buying as the last few months and i do not expect the next few months to be that active but steady and forward with small concise buys.
- First buy was MGIC had tried to buy some late last year and think i did get a small buy in but some times it was hard as the spreads were to wide as i have to buy it with a limit order. I bought on 01/16/2019 31 shares at $8.00 a share for a total of $248.00. This will add to $8.83 to my dividends.
- The second buy was KO on 01/18/2019 I bought 5 shares at $47.67 for a total of $238.35 this will add $7.80 to my dividends.
- My third buy was a new one and it was DAL so on 01/22/2019 I dipped my little toe in and bought some i bought 3 shares at $47.51 for a total of $142.53, this will add $4.20 to my dividends.
- My fourth buy was MO i have consistently bought this over the the years and figured on a dip why not lower my cost basis some. On 01/22/2019 I bought 3 shares at $45.54 for a total of $136.61 this will add $10.8 to my dividends.
- My fifth buy on 01/23/2019 i bought more DAL 1 share at $47.08 for $47.08 this will add $1.40 to my dividends
- My 6th buy i bought another one i have bought over the years on 01/23/2019 i bought BAC and i bought 4 shares at $28.73 for $114.92 this will add $2.40 to dividends.
- On 01/25/2019 my 7th buy i bought 3 shares of ABBV at $80.17 for a total of $240.51 this will add $12.84 to my dividends.
- On 01/28/2019 i bought 3 shares of AZZ at $43.66 for a total of $130.98 this will add $2.04 to my dividends.
- My final buy was on 01/28/2019 also CFFN 8 shares at $13.60 for a total of $108.77 this will add $2.72 to my dividends.
So it was a busy buying month in hindsight, I spent a total of $1407.75 buy pure quality high grade stocks that will pay me dividends for years to come. I added $53.03 in future dividend income. Have you bought anything lately let me know in the comments.
This is the best month it seems like to bring this MEME out always funny. As the winter has arrived . the stock market was down in DEC but as long as dividends are coming in it does not matter if the stock market is down, up, or sideways. Now it is time to see how much I brought in.
We once again fell just shy with $695.56 So close to $700.00 we did not hit it this year but next year we will in at least 2 month.
You can see the December buys here
As you can see i was paid 21 times by 19 companies. That comes out to $36.60 per company. CFFN paid its extra dividend in NOV instead of DEC which pushed last months up.
If i were to go to my Durango Joes coffee shop at 2.97 a cup times 31 is $92.07. That would leave me with a nice $603.49 to put towards my bills. But i am going to eventually put it all back in the stock market, we brought in $22.43 a day. This is a 50.48% increase over last November. Total for year now we have brought in $5275.56 which brings our total per day $15.79. This month continued to put last years total dividend in the rear view mirror. Total lifetime tracked dividends is $16,763.28. Definitely seeing the results as our final income for this year stands at $5,953. 12 dollars for this year. The 12 month rolling estimated dividend stands at $6,616.60. You can see the results after time a mix of dividend reinvestment and adding on my own has helped this tremendously. This month would pay all my bills, but when i inherit the house i will have more so i want to be able to cover most of those also. Looking at the chart you can see what percentage of dividend was this month. You can look at the past dividends page which has now been updated Past Dividends.
How was your dividend haul? Did you do better than expected? Let me know in the comments below.
December the buy continued a little as the markets continued to slide and it was a wild ride but the object is to get great companies at great prices.
12/06/2018 bought 12 shares of GIS for $475.32 at $39.61 a share adding $23.52 a year in dividends
12/07/2018 Bought 14 shares of KR for $406.98 at $29.07 a share adding $7.84 a year in dividends
12/10/2018 bought 14 shares of BAC for $346.92 at $24.78 a share adding $8.40 in dividends
12/17/2018 bought 15 shares of NRZ for $235.05 at $15.67 a share adding $30.00 in dividends
12/21/2018 bought 5 shares of GIS for $200.40 at $40.08 a share adding $9.80 in dividends
12/21/2018 bought 12 shares of MGIC for $91.80 at $7.65 a share adding $3.72 in dividends
12/24/2018 bought 12 shares of KR for $320.94 at $26.75 a share adding $6.72 in dividends
12/26/2018 bought 13 shares of HBI for $152.75 at $11.75 a share adding $7.80 in dividends
Total spent was $2230.16 which added to my dividends a total of $97.80 a year. while big spending will slowdown we will still see some nice buys this year. Have you bought anything lately?
SAN DIEGO, June 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Realty Income Corporation (Realty Income, NYSE:O), The Monthly Dividend Company®, today announced its Board of Directors has declared an increase in the company’s common stock monthly cash dividend to $0.22 per share from $0.2195 per share. The dividend is payable on July 13, 2018 to shareholders of record as of July 2, 2018. This is the 97th dividend increase since Realty Income’s listing on the NYSE in 1994. The ex-dividend date for July’s dividend is June 29, 2018. The new monthly dividend represents an annualized dividend amount of $2.64 per share as compared to the current annualized dividend amount of $2.634 per share.
I have 32 shares of O it dropped because of the anticipated switch from Capital one to Merrill edge but if the price is right i will buy more. In this case every cent counts and it does. this isnt a large raise, but they consistantly raise their dividend throughout the year. This will result in an increase of .192 cents a year nit much but ever raise counts and over time these raises add up.
Continue reading “Dividend raise O and BAC”
Missed this one when it came out. i heard people talk that they planned on it but never saw an official declaration till they announced the dividend yesterday guess right after passing the stress test they announced this dividend. Of course with any dividend increase it is always welcome. I honestly did not think they would raise it this much i figured about .002 cents a quarter maybe but i was wrong. always good to be wrong
Continue reading “BAC dividend increase”