Always have money burning holes in my account so always need to buy something LOL. January was not as active as buying as the last few months and i do not expect the next few months to be that active but steady and forward with small concise buys.
- First buy was MGIC had tried to buy some late last year and think i did get a small buy in but some times it was hard as the spreads were to wide as i have to buy it with a limit order. I bought on 01/16/2019 31 shares at $8.00 a share for a total of $248.00. This will add to $8.83 to my dividends.
- The second buy was KO on 01/18/2019 I bought 5 shares at $47.67 for a total of $238.35 this will add $7.80 to my dividends.
- My third buy was a new one and it was DAL so on 01/22/2019 I dipped my little toe in and bought some i bought 3 shares at $47.51 for a total of $142.53, this will add $4.20 to my dividends.
- My fourth buy was MO i have consistently bought this over the the years and figured on a dip why not lower my cost basis some. On 01/22/2019 I bought 3 shares at $45.54 for a total of $136.61 this will add $10.8 to my dividends.
- My fifth buy on 01/23/2019 i bought more DAL 1 share at $47.08 for $47.08 this will add $1.40 to my dividends
- My 6th buy i bought another one i have bought over the years on 01/23/2019 i bought BAC and i bought 4 shares at $28.73 for $114.92 this will add $2.40 to dividends.
- On 01/25/2019 my 7th buy i bought 3 shares of ABBV at $80.17 for a total of $240.51 this will add $12.84 to my dividends.
- On 01/28/2019 i bought 3 shares of AZZ at $43.66 for a total of $130.98 this will add $2.04 to my dividends.
- My final buy was on 01/28/2019 also CFFN 8 shares at $13.60 for a total of $108.77 this will add $2.72 to my dividends.
So it was a busy buying month in hindsight, I spent a total of $1407.75 buy pure quality high grade stocks that will pay me dividends for years to come. I added $53.03 in future dividend income. Have you bought anything lately let me know in the comments.